WHAT ARE THE COOKIES ?
The cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct operation of the site.
We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services, personalize our website, facilitate the navigation of our users, provide a better experience in using the website, identify problems to improve it, make measurements and usage statistics and show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing the use of the website.
Depending on their duration, cookies can be:
- Session. There are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses to the website. These cookies are not stored on the user’s computer when the session expires or the user closes the browser.
- Persistent There are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored on the user’s computer and can be accessed and processed when the user leaves the website and when they reconnect to it. These cookies can be deleted at any time by the User.
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the web page from which the service requested by the user is provided, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. Likewise, in the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered as third-party cookies.
According to the purpose pursued:
- Technical cookies. There are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing to parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Geolocation Cookies. They are used to know where a user is when requesting a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used for example to provide you with the appropriate information depending on the country you are in.
- Personalization cookies . They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies. They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the website to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the website, platform or application and to create navigation profiles of the users of said website, platform or application, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by users.
- Advertising cookies. They are those that allow you to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies. They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces on the website. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
COOKIES WHICH ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE
List the names of the cookies, type, owner, function and expiration, for example:
- PHPSESSID : cookie technically and strictly necessary that contains the identifier of the session. It is removed when the browser is closed.
- _lang : cookie technically and strictly necessary that contains the language of the session. It is removed when the browser is closed.
- ac_cookies : cookie technically and strictly necessary that contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. It expires in 1 year from the last update.
- _ga : cookie of Google Analytics that enables the unique visits control function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie . When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie it will consider it to be the same user. Only in the event that the user changes their browser, it will be considered another user. It expires 2 years from the last update.
- _ gat : This cookie partners with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the request speed – limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. Expires after 10 minutes.
- _utma : cookie of Google Analytics that records the date of the first and last time the user visited the website. It expires 2 years from the last update.
- _utmb : cookie of Google Analytics that records the arrival time to the web page. It expires 30 minutes from the last update.
- _utmc : cookie of Google Analytics used for interoperability with the urchin.js tracking code. It is removed when the browser is closed.
- _ utmt : Google Analytics cookie. This cookie It is used to process the type of request requested by the user. It expires at the end of the session.
- _ utmv : Google Analytics cookie. This cookie It is used to segment demographic data. It expires at the end of the session.
- _utmz : cookie from Google Analytics that stores the traffic source or a campaign to explain how the user got to the website. It expires 6 months from the last update.
DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
The user can, at any time, allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer by modifying the configuration parameters of the browser installed on their computer:
Deactivating cookies does not prevent browsing through the website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and, therefore, your browsing experience may be less satisfactory.
The user may at any time withdraw their consent related to the Cookies Policy, and may delete the cookies stored on their computer through the settings and configurations of their Internet browser, indicated above.
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES
1. Select the Tools icon
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. In the “Privacy” section click on Content settings.
• Delete cookies: Click on All cookies and site data …
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click Clear browsing data (empty Cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click the General tab.
3. In the “Browsing history” section, click Delete browsing history on exit.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer, click here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-419/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox. Version 18
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
2. Next to “Details”, click the down arrow.
3. Select the following checkboxes: Cookies, Cache, Active session starts
4. Using the “Time interval to erase” in the drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click Delete Now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools> Choices> Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox, click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari icon / Edit | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following check boxes: Clear history, Clear all website data
3. Click Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari, click here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Options – Advanced – Cookies.
The cookie options control the way in which Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera, click here: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.