To be able to bid on Setdart.com you need to register as a user.
Use the link on the home page «Register as a user» and fill out the blanks with your data.
The form will ask you to enter a «user code» and a «password». This guarantees your privacy and the authenticity of the bids, as when you place a bid, the bidding history will show your user code and not your name and surname, and the bid will not be entered unless you enter the correct password.
- Personal information must be authentic and correct as, in the case of any fabrication or manipulation, Setdart will end your registration.
- Once you have added your personal data, you can also add an alternative address for the delivery of lots. This address will only appear on the delivery labels.
- Once the form has been correctly submitted, Setdart.com will accept you as a user and email you the approval, after which you can immediately begin to operate.
- Registering as a user entitles you to receive the weekly newsletter that Setdart.com sends to its users, via email, with the most important news.
- As a customer, from the section «My Data» on the web, you can change your data as well as user code and password.
- If you wish to unsubscribe as a user, you must contact us, via mail or phone.
- It is not necessary to register as a user to navigate through our site.
If you need any more information, you can send us an email to [email protected].
Will my data will be visible to other people or users?
Setdart.com follows a policy of privacy and restricted security access for each user. The registration form is done in an encrypted and secure environment. Once registered, the authenticity of the data will be verified and the application for registration approved or denied. The data provided is used only for possible billing or dispatching.