Setdart offers free valuation when its purpose is the sale of the piece/pieces on auction.
You can apply for it by:
- Sending an e-mail with all the available information and pictures of the piece.
- Visiting us in our offices in Barcelona, so we can see the piece by ourselves and make an instant valuation. When choosing this option it is always advisable to call ahead (0034) 932 463 242 and make an appointment with the relevant expert.
- In case the piece/pieces, due to their nature (size, fragility or number) cannot be easily transferred to our offices, please contact us and one of our experts will come to your place for an initial valuation. Please contact us by e-mail or telephone in order to arrange an appointment.
SEE OPENING HOURS
Do not forget to add your details, especially your phone number.
It is very important that the attached photographs have a good quality.
The recommended size is 800 x 600 pixels (1 Mbyte).
If you need more information, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will the valuation cost me anything?
Setdart offers free valuation when its purpose is the auction of the piece/pieces. In the event that a particular piece requires certifications from other experts, the costs will be covered by the provider-seller. If you need an estimate, valuation or expertize regarding the distribution of inheritances, legal business, etc, Setdart also offers this service with the relevant charges.
- Will all items be offered for auction?
No, pieces offered for auction must meet certain requirements, related to quality, antiquity and originality. Setdart selects the items according to the profile of our customers. All pieces are physically checked before being offered for auction, in order to verify the information provided.
- How should I send my photographs so they can be valued?
Photographs must be in jpg format. The measures should be around 800 × 600 pixels and the maximum allowance is 1 Mbyte each. These parameters will be enough for us to be able to appreciate the details of the piece. It is very important, in the case of paintings, to attach a photo of the signature and reverse of the canvas.